Many of us say we want to grow spiritually, yet we do not apply the necessary steps to achieving that goal. We must become intentional about our pursuit if godliness. We must workout our own salvation with fear and trembling, focusing on those things that will help us grow. That means, we need to be grateful, prayerful, sacrifice, surrender ourselves and spend time in the word of God.
With that said, the Lord laid in my heart to put together this program to challenge ourselves and also to help put our flesh under subjection, as well as causing us to become disciplined to pursuit the things that add value to our lives. This is a 30 days challenge for all who will like to see changes in their physical and spiritual lives. Please join us as we take on this challenge of faith, intentionally allowing God to work in and through us. We will begin on Monday, July 20th to Thursday, August 20th.
RULES OF THE CHALLENGE
- For 30 days, everyday you wake up, write down something good in your life, something you are grateful about; e.g health, job, kids, marriage etc.
- For 30 days, you have to set a time to pray for at least 30 minutes (focusing/praying for others mainly). Please use the attached scriptures to pray as well. You can use your own. Link below. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lg7DGQK_NzY-MVE36DppOlVvMhJmYGwar_S84dkNYiE/edit?usp=sharing
- For 30 days, you have to pick something to sacrifice; For example, things you find pleasurable, certain foods, habits, time, etc.
- For 30 days, you have to surrender yourself to God, understanding that He got you, thus He knows all your needs, so just worship him with all your heart.
- For 30 days, spend at least 30 minutes reading the Scriptures. (Ask the Holy Spirit to help you understand)
If you will like to join this journey, please contact us;
@anniesinspirationals.org or email@example.com
This is just for us to know how many people are participating. We must encourage one another to complete the journey for 30 days. Encourage your friends and family to join.
Remain determined, be intentional and believe in yourself. You can do this!!!